Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1st Annual OCC Croppers Card Swap

Here are the cards that I have made for our Holiday card swap.  I am so excited about this swap because so many wonderful people signed up.  Since this is the season for giving thanks, I would like to take a moment to thank all of them.
THANK YOU
Michelle
Julianne
Kim
Ms. Marilyn
Ms. Olivia
Alicia
Sharon
Brenda D.
Brenda S.
Karen
Diann
I apologize if I left anyone out (don’t think I did).
Below are pictures of the cards that I submitted.
There is one more card, but I didn’t have a picture of it.
Thanks for looking!
Candy
There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention