Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bella & Bronte Challenge

All I want for Christmas is…CANDY!

I imagine that Bella & Bronte would love to have stockings filled with candy.

Card Class 022 

I purchased this image a while ago, but hadn’t done anything with it.  The paper is this really cool double-sided paper I picked up at Michael’s.  It has these really funky stockings on one side and the names of different kinds of candy on the other side.  I added the candy ribbon to tie everything together.

I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Thanks,

Candy

There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The ribbon and paper go so well together. Thanks for joining us in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for the challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I just love this Bronte and Bella image. Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention