Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Phindy’s Place Digis

   

 

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to post some cards that I have done because I am applying to be a Design Team member for Phindy’s Place Digis.  Phindy’s digis are unique because she has several different scenery images that I haven’t seen anyone else do. 

Phindy's Photos 004 Phindy's Photos 005

Phindy's Photos 006Phindy's Photos 007

Phindy's Photos 001Phindy's Photos 002

Phindy's Photos 018

As you can see, her images are beautiful.  I only hope that my coloring does them justice.  Keep your fingers crossed that I am chosen as one of her DTs.

If you would like to purchase Phindy’s digis you can go to http://www.phindysplace.etsy.com and you can join her Paper Craft Planet (PCP) group at  http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/phindysplace?groupUrl=phindysplace&id=2076575%3AGroup%3A726699&page=3#comments.

Thanks for looking.

Candy

There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention