Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Woo & Hoo...Woohoo!!

Sunday, May 30, 2010
WINNER, WINNER, WINNER....

Man, this was another tough one....thank goodness for my panel of judges. I loved each and every one of the submissions this week.....I loved Amy's because it was creative and different.....I loved Candy's because it looked most like a sundae I would love to eat, love the chocolate.......I loved Glitterbabe's because it was sweet and to the point......I loved Rhonda's because it is just beautiful and well done.......and I loved Anita's because it is clever and she used everything there was to use....BUT.....there could only be one winner.......(Creatively you are all winners in my book) ..... so without further adieu......the winner selected by my panel of judges is ....................
CANDY~!
They felt that yours just looked delicious~! and my daughter just loved that you focused on the Pink and Green and how you used the paper on the bowl.
Thank you to everyone that participated....
Candy.........email me for your prize.

Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention