Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Just Chicken In

Greetings!

How appropriate to call this post "Just Chicken In," because not only is that the title of my card, but that is what I am doing. *gigl*  It's been 4 days since I last posted something.  Wow, what a crazy busy fast week.  I can't believe it is gone already.  I head back to work (aargh) next week.  I have to admit I've had a blast being off.  Now if only I can find a way to still make the money I make and not work.  I'll keep thinking about that one. *gigl*

My inspiration for a card comes from several different places.  This particular card was first inspired by the sentiment from Create w/TLC and then the colors.  I love how bright and cheery the different shades of orange are on this card.  When I post cards from now on, I will try to share with you what inspired me to create the card.  I believe this will help you realize that inspiration can come from anywhere and everywhere.  I would define this as creativity.

Okay, now here's the card and as usual the recipe can be found below the pic.  ~TFL 




Recipe:
Image:  Online clipart
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Ink:  Copics
Cardstock:  Cor'dinations
DP:  SU
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michaels


Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

Like what you see?  Then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention