Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Creations...

Greetings!


What a beautiful day!  I have been busy creating cards as usual.  This card was inspired by the scripture 1Peter 5:7.  I've been struggling with some personal issues and when I saw this image, this scripture came to me.  Sometimes I need to be reminded to cast all my cares on God, because he cares for me and this card is that reminder. ~TFL



Recipe:
Image:  Online clipart
Sentiment:  Bible (computer-generated)
Ink:  Copics
Cardstock/DP:  Cor'dinations/SU
Accessories:  Twine

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

Like what you see?  Follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, Candy!!! I love the way you paired this scripture with the image. What a wonderful reminder in times of trouble. May I borrow the idea?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention