Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mojo Challenge 153

Greetings!

Being named Candy makes me naturally drawn to all things sweet.  There are not very many sweets that I do not drool over.  However, I have to admit that I am not fond of cake.  I would rather have a slice of frosting versus a slice of cake, unless my sister is the baker of said cake. *gigl*  Her cakes are awesome.

Well, I guess I was craving a little bit of cake when I created my entry for the Mojo Challenge this week, because it is all about a cup of cake.


I love the colors of this card.  They are fun and truly there is a cupcake for everyone on this card.  TFL!

Recipe:

Images:  Beccys Cupcakes
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
DP:  SU
Ink:  Copics
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders Label 15
Accessories:  Ribbon (Michaels), Dewdrops

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention