Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mo's Challenge x2

Greetings!

The realization that summer is leaving quickly and Fall shall soon be upon us has finally set in.  My neighbor who takes care of cutting my trees and shrubs stopped by to let me know he was going to get started soon.  Also, the little ankle-biters (children) are scurrying around the block trying to soak up the last days of summer.  As much as I love the beauty of Fall (colors of the leaves, apple cider, Thanksgiving, etc.), I will miss summer.

I say all of this in order to set the stage for my card that I created for Mo's Facebook and DP2 challenge.  I love this image and Paulette over at TLC created the perfect sentiment to go along with this (not on purpose).  This little cutie is "Kai" and like any little one she is enjoying playing in the leaves.  TFL!



Recipe:
DP:  "Fall Leaves" paper pack
Cardstock:  "Rustic" DCWV
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
Ink:  Copics
Punches:  "Maple Leaf" Uchida, "Thanks" MS
Accessories:  Dewdrops, Ribbon from Michaels

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention