Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding/Anniversary Cards

Greetings!

It is still hot here, but looks like rain on this eerie Friday 13th!  I wanted to share with you two cards I created that can be used as wedding cards or anniversary cards.  I "found" (hidden away in my paper stash) some beautiful SU DP and thought it would work well for a wedding or anniversary card.  Hope you think so too.  TFL!





You can't tell looking at the pictures of the cards but the patterened DP (background on the second card) has a raised felt texture to it.  It is so beautiful and that is probably why I never used it. *gigl*  Oh well, you only live once and you can't take it with you. *lol* 
Recipe:
Image:  Online clipart
DP:  SU
Ink: Copics
Punches:  MS Scalloped and
Accessories:  Stickles, Pearl drops, Flowers from EK

Again TFL! 

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention