Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I pray...

Greetings!

I hope that you're creative juices are flowing.  I know mine have been somewhat.  I wanted to share with you a creation I made for a challenge over at TLC Creations.  Paulette has supplied us with a cute image of a bunny praying and we are to create a card.  The challenge ends today, so you need to "hop" over there if you want to get in on it.  Anyways, here's my creation.  I wrote the little sentiment to go along with it because the original that I heard growing up scared me.  lol  As always...TFL!


I have to mention that I paper pieced certain elements of this card.  You may be able to figure out which parts because I rushed to finish it so that I could enter it today. *gigl*

Recipe:
Image:  Create w/TLC
Sentiment:  computer generated
DP:  SU
Cardstock:  Cor'dinations
Diecut:  Spellbinders Label, Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michaels

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet! I was hoping to be able to do the challenge, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get it done. Life gets in the way sometimes!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention