Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Exciting News!!

Greetings!

I just wanted to share what I believe to be exciting news!  I created a card a little while ago using an image from Sassy Studios Designs.  Those sassy sistahs create sassy images that I love working with, because they allow me to kick my creativity up a couple of notches.  Well, I created Rapunzel and sent her to the sassy sistahs and my card was featured today on their blog.  This is the second time that I have been featured (first time was my Wonder Woman card).  I've placed my badge on the sidebar.

Today, I want to share with you one of their new release images... "Christmas Present."  Now brace yourself, because this card is "Vavoom!" lol  I had so much fun playing with this card and can't wait to get my hands on the others.  TFL!

Also, I am entering this card in the challenge over at Sassy Studios.  You had to add stitching on your card, so I stitched the dp on the bottom.  I haven't used my sewing machine in so long so I am going to have to practice all over again. *gigl*





Recipe:
Image:  Sassy Studios
Sentiment:  Me!
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Basic Grey
Diecut:  Spellbinder Oval, Label One
Accessories:  Ribbon and charm from my stash o' goodies

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Candy, that card is amazingly gorgeous!!! And your right she is va va voom-love it! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Have to go check out all the sassy gals! What a fun card.
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention