Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Flashback Monday...Temperance

Greetings!

I decidedd to look back at some of my cards that I created when I was first starting to make cards.  I thought this card using the adorable, round Garfield would be appropriate after Thanksgiving. lol

I should pull this image out of my stash and redo it and post it with this one to see how different they would be.  I know just by looking at it that I wouldn't do this layout.  I don't understand why I cut Garfield's head off (poor kitty).



Well, thanks for flashbacking with me.

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candy - wow - flashback! My sister and I loved Garfield! such a cute card!! If you get a chance, please visit my blog --I have something there for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention