Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flower girl

Greetings!

I come to you this rainy cold dark Sunday morning to brighten your day with my flower girl card from a day for daisies.  Tammy has several beautiful images with gorgeous flowers that come to life when you ink them up.  Well, here's my latest creation and I had actually colored it a while ago, but finally got it assembled.  TFL and have a bright day!


You can get your hands on this beauty and some others by visiting Tammy's store, entering this week's challenge, or snagging a few freebies here, signing up for CDAC group here, or the newsletter here.  So, what are you waiting for...


Recipe:
DP/cardstock:  KI Memories/CTMH
Ink:  Copics
Diecut:  Spellbinders
Accessories:  Paper flower and leaves digi online


 Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candy - this card is beautiful! I love your coloring and the flower at the top is an excellent touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention