Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Inktegrity DT Hump Day Challenge #24: Anything Goes

Greetings:

Baby, it's cold outside.  We are expecting snow tomorrow for Turkey Day.  Me and cold weather don't mix well; however, hot chocolate does help.  Before I share with you this week's Inktegrity's Challenge creation, I want to say congratulations to Peggy of Colorful Designs for winning last week's challenge. :-)

I don't know if it is just me, but the days have been going by so fast that they are blending in to each other.  I can't believe it is time for another challenge.  Well, this week's challenge is "anything goes;" therefore, what ever creation you have whipped up we would love to see it.  Here's a little something I put together using Hot Chocolate Slusser.  I am obessessed with Joni's penguins. :-)


I didn't have any small candy canes.  When I give this away I will add little ones and the handle. 

Okay, now it's your turn...just head over to the DT Challenge blog and show us your latest creation.  If you want to get your hands on this little cutie and the rest of this family, check out the store.


Recipe: 

Image:  Inktegrity
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Winter Paperpack
Template:  Splitcoaststampers Gift box (I altered it.)

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. This little guy is so cute! Love that sentiment. We are having a "gift wrap" challenge at The Paper Variety and would love if you shared your project there http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/2010/11/week-11-challenge.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention