Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inktegrity's Hump Day Challenge # 22: Recipe

Greetings!

Okay, I am back again with another recipe card; however, this time it only has two ingredients...ribbon and flowers.  Over at the Inktegrity Hump Day Challenge blog we are asking you to create a card and just add ribbons and flowers.  Easy, right!  I would like to congratulate Sammibug who won our last challenge and will get to do some shopping over at the Inktegrity store.  Wouldn't like to join her?  Well you can have a chance to join her by entering in this week's challenge.

Before I get to my card sample for this challenge, I have to tell you about some more exciting news.  This week over at Inktegrity, Joni has been releasing her new images and I just LOVE them!!  They are these adorable penguins name Slusser (with hot cocoa), Hanna Star, and Baby Slusser.  I used Hanna Star for my challenge sample card and used the other two cuties to show you how stinking adorable they are. 




I told you they were adorable!  You can pick up Slusser (and the gang) over at Inktegrity's store on Friday.  Check out the blog to see what the other DT have created with these adorable trio! 

Also, I have some more exciting goodies to share with you, but you'll have come back tommorrow for those. I feel like I am Santa's little helper this week...Candy Clause...nice ring, right! lol


Recipe:
Image:  Inktegrity
DP:  Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, and handmade by me!
Sentiments:  CTMH, SU
Ink:  Copics
Diecut/Punch:  Spellbinders, SU
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michaels, Gems

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!


5 comments:

  1. Little sweeties! I really need to try coloring them like you did ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute,love your papers......so bright and cheery!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all adorable. thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy these are so cute! I love your work, they are always so happy with the sweetest colors. Thank you for being you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention