Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some more Exciting News!!

Greetings!

Okay, this week is turning out to be a week of exciting news and I am so happy to be delivering it!!  You know I have chatted it up about CDAC forum and "a day for daisies" beautiful images.  Well, now for the month of November only, if you join the "a day for daisies" group over on CDAC you'll get this gorgeous image free.  Yep, just join in on all the fun and Tammy will give you this image free.

Okay, if you are still reading this blog and haven't hurried over to join then how about recieving another free image?  If you sign up for "a day for daisies" newsletter then you can get the image of your choice for free!  Yes, any image you choose for free!!  People!! I don't even know why you are still reading this post and haven't rushed over to sign up for both!!

Oh wait, maybe the links to the CDAC group and Tammy's newletter will help.  Okay, now you have them and I expect to see you over there.  Remember this offer last only for the month of November...then it's gone!!

Look forward to seeing you there!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention