Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Day for Daisies Challenge #8: Tinsel & Tags

Greetings!



It's time for Challenge #8 at A Day For Daisies!  This week's challenge is tags and with a little sparkle during the holiday season! Let's use both to make a festive project for this happy time of year! The challenge begins today (December 17, 2010) and will close on December 30th at Midnight PST. So that means you have a whole two weeks to play along! To enter, simply add you card to Inlinkz below. Please use any ADFD image!  Congrats to Ulina for winning last week's challenge!
Here's my creation...




I used the image All I want for Christmas to make my tag.  You can enter the challenge on the blog.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

WAIT...there is more! Today is Friday New Release day and Tammy has not let us down once again by producing some awesome images!   I want to share another card with you that I created using the new release My Doggie.
   
 
 
   
 
 
 
You want to head over to the store and pick these awesome images (and more up), because they are worth it. :-D


Now get to shopping and then creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention