Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Release-a day for daisies-Fairy Fashion

Greetings!

Wow...this has been a loooonngg week for me.  It was my first week back at work after being off for 3 weeks and it was difficult to retun.  However, I must work in order to enjoy my many hobbies, right?  Amyway, T.G.I.F means the beginning of the weekend and also the new release over at "a day for daisies."  This week Tammy has created the most adorable little outfits for all you fairy wonderful people out there.

Here are the selection of dresses to choose from along with a fairy cute little mushroom.




Told you they were too cute.  I started out with great plans to do great things with these fairy dresses, but then my mojo would get going so I decided on a card and a little gift box that I'll put a bracelt from Baubles by Bri.  Here's  what I came up with using the first two dresses of the fairy dress set. :-D



You can pick up these new releases (and many other images) here.  Also, the "Fresh coat of paint" challenge is still taking place and you can use any of ADFD images for it.  Tammy even gives you a free image to work with for the challenge.  So make sure that you participate and you could win a free image of your choice.

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention