Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs New Releases (and some awesome news for me!)

Greetings!




Happy Saturday everyone!  Over at one of my fav places to shop...Sassy Studio Designs...those awesome ladies have come out with an entirely new (and familiar) line of sassy digis.  They have a oober cool hop going on right now that you can check out here. It's Cinema Saturday at SSD!  I am so in love with these images, because I love movies!! 

They're introducing our newest movie characters to the bunch!  So today is a little different you don't just hop in order it's a little trivia game you start with a movie trivia question and you select the answer the answer will take you to a DT members blog where you will find the next movie trivia question and you select your next answer and so on and so forth until you reach the city of oz (the end).  Just click on the link above to get started.

Okay, switching gears...I am so stoked to announce that I have completed my Thesis paper and recieved an A!  Those of you that know me...know that I am finishing up grad school and my thesis paper has been a huge part of accomplishing this goal.  Well, I can check this off my list and I have two classes to complete in order to graduate.  I will be so glad to have this degree completed so that I can get back to creating, but just as important...figure out what I am going to be when I grow up.

Now get to hopping (over to Sassy Studio Design)...



 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention