Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 11, 2011

ADFD New Release and Grand Re-opening of the store

Greetings!

Woohoo!  Friday has finally arrived and I have a ton of things to share with you today.  Tammy over at ADFD has been busy creating new images and pardon the dust, redesigning her store.  First things first, the new release images...




Also,  INTRODUCING THE GRAND RE-OPENING OF OUR NEW & IMPROVED WEBSITE! To accommodate all the growth we have experienced this past 6 months, our shop has had a make over! You are invited to attend the Grand Opening Celebration! In honor of this exciting event save 10% off on all digital images now through Monday March 14th! Along with many new features to better serve you, we have added an all new section called the "DIGI CLUB" for our favorite friends! So stop on by and say hello!

Recipe:
Images:  ADFD
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Double-sided cloud paper (My Craft Room)
Diecuts:  Spellbinders lg Circle and Cirlce Loops
Accessories:  Tim Holtz, Michaels Ribbon, and charm (my stash)


Now get to shopping...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention