Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 4, 2011

ADFD New Release: Mother's Red Lipstick

Greetings!

Today is a very special day... it NEW RELEASE TIME at A Day For Daisies! Tammy offers two gorgeous new sets, Girly Girl and Play Time! You can find them in her Etsy shop here. The new ADFD site is just days from opening, so stayed tuned!!!


We also begin our two week challenge, ADFD Challenge #13 - "Girly Girl"... these images we surely stir up those girlhood memories! So dig through your girly-girl creative toy box and come up with the most girly-girl creation you can create!


Here's my girly-girl creation!  When I think of being a girl...I think bright bold colors...like PURPLE, RED AND ORANGE! lol  Tammy has gone above and beyond, yet again with these beautiful images.  I have chosen "Mother's Red lipstick" as my spotlight image and here's my creation.  Afterall, who hasn't tested thier mother's lipstick out before?







You can pick this beauty up and others here.  Be sure to also check out the $2 deal and the double the digis deal while your at the store.  Make sure you join in for the fun over at the challenge site, as well.

Now get to creating...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention