Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge...

Greetings!

Happy Monday everyone! 

It is time for another challenge over on Nettie G's challenge blog.  Wow, what a great turn out we had for this past challenge.  A huge thank you to everyone who took part.  The winner will be announced on Wednesday.

Now it's time for a new NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge.  Since it is Spring Time here in the United States,
this challenge round is all about the ROSES!!

Their must be at least one rose in your project.  If you enter with any non-NettieG image, you get one entry into the prize drawing.  If you use a NettieG image, you get two entries into the prize drawing. If you use the featured image, the Dog Rose, you get three entries in the drawing.

To help you get a NettieG image, we're is having a Giant Store wide Sale until March 28, 2011, 11:59 CST.  The featured image this week was a favorite flower of NettieG's mom...The Dog Rose.

Here's what I did using this gorgeous flower which reminds me of my mommy...Rosie!



I loved how the petals turned out on this creation (although they may not truly represent how this flower looks).  I also like the colors I used which was by totally accident.  You probably can't tell but the dp with the patterns on it is actually a pinkish color and the diamond images are orange with glitter.  I tried to duplicate that on the flower itself.  Well, what are you waiting for?  Head over to Nettie G's and sign up for the challenge and do a little shopping while you are at it.

Challenges:
365 Cards-Inspire Me



Now get to creating...



 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. Your rose looks beautiful and realistic too. Its the color of the roses used at my wedding so I am a little partial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you ladies! I love this image. Nettie G's images are so realistic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention