Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Small Miracles

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your day is going well. 

I am just stopping in to share with you a card I made using the cutest image.  I feel horrible because I don't recall where I got it from (if you know the artist please leave me a comment).  I try to save my images with the name of the artists, but this one snuck by me.  lol  Anyways, when I first saw it I came up with the sentiment that I used.  I don't have little ones, but I have enough nieces and nephews to know how true this sentiment can be. 


Recipe:
Image:
Sentiment:  "Small wonders grow into manificent miracles."  by ME
Ink:  Copics
DP:  SU
Spellbinders:  Square Loopy diecuts
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michaels

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking; only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simple, yet elegant design. Your papers and red satin ribbon really make a big impact - love the image and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention