Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Awards...

Greetings!

I wanted to take a moment to THANK two very special people Bri @  Beauty Blogger Bri and Trina @ Trina Makes Stuff.  These to e-buddies were kind enough to pass on two awards to me...





I truly appreciate these gifts and apologize for the delay in responding.  It is difficult to post during the week for  me with work and school and stuff, but I am very appreciated.  I think everything there is to know about me is located over there---------------------------------------------------------->

I would add to that list my LOVE of reading, writing, and poetry.  I know the rules state that I must now choose some individuals and let them know that they have been chosen.  Instead, being the rule bender that I am, I believe that ALL my e-buddies deserve these honors and I hope to continue to get-to-know you even more.

Again, thanks BRI and TRINA, you both are awesome!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention