Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nettie G's Favorites Challenge

Greetings!

It's time for a new challenge and I think everyone will like it.  This week Ms. G is asking that you  pull out your favorite colors and image and create a card.  Yep, use your favorite DIGI and color.  You can't get any easier than this, right?

Just remember...you can use any image you want.  All entries get one entry in the prize drawing. 

Use a NettieG image and get two entries in the prize drawing.  There is no featured image this challenge.

Here's the image I used...



I used the gorgeous Mother and Child image.  I wanted to try something different so I printed it on Kraft paper using blue ink.  I like the way it turned out.  This is going to be a Mother's Day card for a friend.

Make sure you head over to Nettie's store and pick up an image and then enter it in the challenge

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention