Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Show-Off Sunday with Create with TLC...

Greetings!

I am going to do a quick post, because I'm a bit under the weather.  It is freezing cold here and it's snowing, raining, sleeting, and hailing (at the same time).  Aargh!!  I'm not complaining I just need some constant warmth and sunshine real soon.

Anyways, I wanted to show off some creations I created using awesome images/sentiments from Paulette over at Create with TLC.  I know that you all have heard me go on and on about how kind and generous she is with her creations.  Well, it is all true and now she has started to do background images.  I showed you a creation using one of her background images in an earlier post and I have a couple more here to share with you.




You can pick up these awesome backgrounds from Paulette's store.  She just added some new ones and starting now, and ending tomorrow afternoon........Buy two of the new sets.... Set 11, 12 or 13And get a third BACKGROUND set of your choice for FREE~!  Purchase the two sets, and email Paulette which set you would like for free.  You can't beat this deal!  At least I can't so I am headed over to pick up some more background images.  See you there...

Oh before I go, here's another card I did using two of Paulette's sentiments (one on the chalkboard) and Sassy Studio Designs image.  Thanks for stopping by my tiny slice of the blogosphere...come back soon. :-D



Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention