Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scrapper's Delight Design

Greetings!

Today is hump day!!  Woohoo...two more days until the Holiday Weekend.  I definitely need the time off.  I have a pile of crafting toys that I want to play with.

I want to share with you a creation I made for Janice, the owner of Scapper's Delight Designs.  I've showcased some other designs from Janice; however, now she is selling digital stamps.  Yep, she has turned her colored images into beautiful digital stamps!  I am so excited for her, because I LOVE these images and have enjoyed playing with them. 



Aren't they simply beautiful?!!!  Well, I sure think so.  Here's a creation I made using the beautiful "Papillons Grace."


Okay, now that I have teased you...I must tell you that Janice is offering TWO free images from the Papillion Grace collection.  Just head over to her site and download them.  Don't forget to leave some love.  :-D

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable (I saw it over on SCS) and popped over. You have colored it perfectly! I then popped over to your friend's site and her digis are awesome and put her into my favs to do some shopping later when I return from my errands. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention