Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, July 1, 2011

ADFD New Releases-Caterpillar Hugs

Greetings!

Happy 1st of July!!  Woohoo, I have a totally packed weekend.  I have a SUPER large family (17 of us) and on Monday we are getting together with all the kiddies for a cookout.  I am in charge of grilling so it should be F.U.N. (frantically unpredictable nonesense).  lol

Today I want to share with you the oober cute adorable new release from Tammy at ADFD.  These images are so darn cute and I chose to work with the caterpillar hug.  I have to tell you that I am an unofficial certified hugger.  I have been told by little children and adults that I have the best hugs ever.  I think the children like my hugs because it is like hugging an oversized stuff animal (I'm all soft and cushy). lol  I imagine that the adults feel the same way.  I'm not some freaky person that goes around forcing hugs on people...actually I am terribly shy.  However, I have discovered over the years that a hug can really make a HUGE difference in a person's life.  I thank God that he's blessed me with this gift.  Just call me the Hug Whisperer. lol  Okay, enough...here's the new release and my creation. 



The sentiment is from Paulette over at Create w/TLC.  She is like a mind reader when it comes to creating the perfect sentiment to go with an image.

Aren't they adorable?  There are a lot more in this set.  Just go over to the store and pick up anyone (or all) of these adorable cuties.  While you are there sign up for the club and get a ton of yummy goodies, plus some exclusive freebies.  Once you are done with all that, then go over to the challenge blog and enter your creation for even more freebies!!

Now get to creating....(and have a safe and fun 4th of July)

 



Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candy, This is adorable and the sentiment is perfect! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie - or should I say hug whisperer - lol, your post had me giggling :) This is positively precious!! Love the scallops around the sentiment and your fabulous coloring!! Thank you for all the well wishes on my TLC DT spot and thank you for all your support!! Your visits always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, have a wonderful time with all your family. Sounds wonderful. Cutie card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention