Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Greetings!

I know it is Sunday, but Friday gives me something to look forward to. lol  This is just a quick card I whipped up because I thought that the image and wordart were meant for each other.  We really should cherish everyday as it comes, because none of them are promised to us.  Sooo...go out and enjoy today with the one(s) you love. :-)


Recipe:
Image:  "Scaredy Cat" Dustin Pike
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
DP:  SU
Cardstock:  SU
Ink:  Copics
Spellbinders:  Circle and Label
Accessories:  Glaze pen
 Now get to creating...
Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention