Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kenny K Vintage Grunge Challenge

Greetings!

I wanted to share some cards I made using Kenny K's Steam Punk diva"Helga Frost."  I have tried to steer away from Steam Punk images, because they seemed so strange to me.  I was use to working with cute little kids, animals and whimsical fairies and angels.  However, once I saw Kenny K's Steam Punk line, I knew I wanted to give them a try.  Here's a couple creations I came up with.




I am entering the top one in Kenny K's challenge.  The challenge is to create a Vintage Grunge card.  I am not really familiar with grunge, but I hope this is a good interpretation of it.

Thanks for looking...

  Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!




1 comment:

  1. I think you did a fabulous job, but as I am a non-grungy card marker and a person who is completely missing this whole steampunk movement, my opinion may not even be worth a whole two cents! Love the colors you used on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention