Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Torico's Monsters

Greetings!

Happy Saturday!  I want to share with you the Good, Bad and Different monsters (name I gave them) created by Torico.  Torico is so generous that you can get these cuties for free.  However, please make sure that you leave some love.  I can't draw a stick person so I am very appreciative when someone who can decides to share thier work with me. lol

I was still on a digi paper high when I decided to paperpiece these little ones. 



I have another idea for these little guys so don't be surprised if you see them again in the very near future. 

Recipe:
Images:  Torico
Digi Paper:  Jessica Sprague "Trick or Treat"
Sentiment:  ME!


Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love those prints..and the scoring is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention