Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And to godliness brotherly kindness...

Greetings!

...and to brotherly kindness love.    2 Peter 1:7 (AMP)
I interrupt my regularly scheduled post to bring your attention to the badge on my sidebar, titled "Crafting prayers for Katie."  You have probably seen this around (or will very soon).  Just click on the badge and follow the link to learn how you can help Katie and her family and to read her story.

If you are unable to make a purchase, you can still help out by sending lots and lots of PRAYERS!  I can't imagine going through this or having a love one that is going through what Katie and her family is enduring.  However, I rest in the assurance that God heals all, mends all, and loves all!  Do whatever you feel comfortable doing, but please remember that prayers are priceless!

God bless,

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention