Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

THANK YOU post!!

Greetings!

I am not posting any cards today, but instead I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU!  I would like to thank all my e-buddies for following me, commenting and just being a joy to get-to-know.

Also, I want to thank all the DTs over at The Outlawz Challenge site.  If you didn't know, this past week they held an AWESOME 1,000 member party.  They had tons of rockin' sponsors who gave away some ridiculously FAB stuff!  I won a Coloring me Creative Classroom Copic class with Suzanne Dean.  I took a couple classes with her in person (I believe it was her first on the road classes) here in Michigan, so this is the cherry on top. lol  I also won an opportunity to have a blog banner designed by Pezadoodle.  It's like an early Christmas!

I would like to also thank two of my e-buddies, as well as DT members for The Outlawz, Ms. Trina and Ms. Sara.  You both rock!!  Thank you for telling me about the challenge and the awesome group over there.  I will definitely be hanging out there more often. 

Well, that is all I have for now.  Check back tomorrow for ADFD's New Release and Challenge post.  Have a great weekend!!

{{HUGS}}






Remember:  Kindness is contagious.  I hope you catch the bug!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love it when I know the winners! I actually thought there were two Candys who won, but I'm happy to know it was you for both prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention