Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Cat Lady"

Meow...(cat talk for Greetings)!

I have to start this post off saying that I am not a cat person.  I get scared easily and cats love to sneak up on you so it isn't a good combination.  *gigl*  My former boss is the Queen of Cat Ladies so I dedicate this post to her. She takes in stray cats, nurses them and treats them like little people.  To each his own, right?  Well, the Cat Lady that I bring to you today is probably like no other you have seen.  Tammy has created some elegant images for the ADFD January Club Kit.  If you are not familiar with the Club, then check it out here.  Each month members get an exclusive kit, full of gorgeous images, that aren't available in the regular shop! PLUS, they get huge discounts in the shop!
Here's a sampling of January's Club Kit and my creation using the elegant Cat Lady image.



Isn't this image purrfect?!  (I couldn't resist.)  The minute I saw these images I knew I wanted to play with them.  I loved the fact that it was elegance with a touch of whimsy.  I came up with this color combo by sheer accident, but I think it works.  These are truly a work of art that you could frame and display or give as gifts.  You should consider joining the club so that you don't miss out on the wonderful images like these and so many more.

Recipe:
Ink:  Copics
Cardstock:  SU
Sentiment:  Create with TLC


Pin It



Now get to creating...




Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention