Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

*GiGL* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Greetings!

I just wanted to share something that made me smile today with you.  I pulled this off of Pinterest.  If you have not visited Pinterest yet, you need to.  I actually hurt my thumb (reason for the absence), because I hurt my thumb from "pinning" so much.  Pathetic, I know, but true.  I am a pinning addict and I've been inspired in so many ways since my sister got me hooked on this site.  Anways, if you are a member, click on the Pinterest button over on the right to follow me (and I'll follow you back).  If  you are not a member, but would like to be...send me an email (cardsbycandy@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invite.  Trust me you will definitely enjoy it!

Okay, well here's my fun for the New Year.  Follow the directions and leave your four words in the comment section.  I would love to hear what four words describes you.  My words were SWEET (lol-honestly the very first word I saw), SINCERE, ELEGANT AND PEACEFUL!  I would definitely say that this is truly who I am or who I aspire to be. :-)



Don't forget to leave your four words in the comments.  Have a blessed and safe day!!


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!



9 comments:

  1. I saw passionate, elegant, genuine, and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a blessed 2012, Miss Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, in order - passionate,naive,honest and witty...

    Happy New Year girl, may you be Blessed!!

    You can send me an invite please......:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loyal, honest, outgoing and sweet.
    Ah, that was fun.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loyal, patient, passionate, and witty...all very true, hehe ;) Happy new year Candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. polite, sweet, talented and peaceful, lol! Honest those were the first 4 I saw
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I am hooked on pinning too! I just started 2 days ago :>) As for this word thing, well it is just not fair that LAZY is the first word at the top. Analytical and logical me planned on starting at the top and working my way down. That horrible word (which does not describe me at all except when it comes to cleaning the house) is followed by PATIENT, HAPPY and ELEGANT. I guess I was just supposed to look randomly :>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got....Thoughtful, shy, naive and Passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is neat to see what everyone saw.
    @Julie, can't imagine that there is a LAZY bone in your body.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention