Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 more weeks??

Greetings!

Happy 2nd day of February and according to that pesty Groundhog "Punxsutawney Phil" (a.ka. the "Rat") saw his shadow so we are in for 6 more weeks of Winter.  I live in Michigan so that is a big deal; however, this has been an unusual mild Winter thus far.  Anyways, I do not have a card to post today; although, I do have a TON of cards to  post in the coming weeks so be on the look out. 

I've spent the past week looking at different blogs and have been in "inspiration" overload.  I even visited the Etsy store and I tell you...tons of inspiration there.  I was cranking cards out cards like an auto worker on the line. lol!!  I injured my knee almost two weeks ago so I'm limited on what I can do.  I think injuring my knee created some kind of extra creative power within me. All jokes aside, if you are ever stuck in a rut and looking to be inspired...check out Etsy.  I just took a look at their purses (I LOVE) purses and then all these wonderful card ideas popped into my head. 

I have also been looking at all the different challenges out there and decided to enter some of them.  I'll post those creations as well here soon. 

Well, just thought I would pop in and update you on my whereabouts.  It will be hard tomorrow not posting for ADFD, but can't wait to see what that challenge is because I'll probably enter that one too.  I hope you will join me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention