Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cards from Scraps

Greetings!

Today I am sharing with you 3 cards that I made using scraps of (colorful) cardstock.  I am still on my CAS kick so these cards are super simple and very quick to make.  

My first card is a cute twist on a Valentine Day card. 


My second card is just strips of cardstock with a ribbon.  Very simple, but effective I think.


This card would be an excellent masculine inspirational/encouragement card.  I love this random color combo I came up with.  I really think they work well together.


I hope these cards inspired you to pull out your scraps and create.  I will definitely be whipping out some more of these as they only took me a few minutes to create.  I love cards like this because since I make cards, people think I always have them available.  I could easily add a sentiment to these (last one has one already) and make them a birthday, thinking of you, get well, etc.  I used Marco cardstock, SU punches and stamp, CTMH twine amd SU ribbon.

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention