Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Bday Jerry!

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday!  Today is my oldest brother's birthday so I am sharing a bday card with you today.  I wouldn't give him this particular card because it is too girlie; however, I will make him another card using a car image.  He loves cars and has worked as an Engineer at General Motors for 30 plus years. 

The card that I am sharing with you today was created using some stickers from my stash.  I was looking for something else and found these tucked away in one of my craft cubbies. 



After I took a picture of this card, cropped it and added my signature, I realized that I forgot to pop the insert out one of the Ps.  I didn't think that it took away from the card, so I didn't bother retaking the picture.  I love how colorful and playful this card is and how very simple it was to create.  I used CTMH stamps to add "Have a" and "birthday" to the card.

Well, Happy birthday Jerry and your banana pudding is on its way!

Now get to creating...





Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention