Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have I toad you lately...I love you!

Greetings!

Happy Wednesday!  Today I will share with you a card I used using a sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC and a very adorable frog image (my apologies, because I don't know the artist).  I colored up the frogs and assembled the card and then thought..."I need a sentiment."  True to form, I found this sentiment from Paulette which is perfect for this creation.




I think it is so precious.  I used my Cuttlebug heart folder to add texture to the cardstock.  The beautiful design element behind the frogs is a SVG. 

Since I had never used either the frogs nor the sentiment before, I am entering this card in this week's Crafts and Me Challenge.  The challenge requires that you create with a new image.

Other Challenges:
Divas by Design ~ Love Theme


Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The sentiment is perfect for the image! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love your sentiment! Thanks for joining the Divas challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thank You for joining in my new image challenge at Crafts & Me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention