Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Home is Where the Heart is...

Greetings!

I've been playing with my punches and I came up with this little scene using the SU Tag punch as a house.  I cut out some tiny squares and punched out a tiny heart to make a door. 



I have also pulled out my stamp sets from CTMH, which I used for the sentiment and the brick pathway.  I added some glaze on the bricks to make them shine and cut some scraps to make the grassy hills.  Lastly, I created some clouds with a newsprint on them to complete my scene.

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention