Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sassy Studio Design "Cosmopolitan"

Greetings!

This drink is on me ladies!  Okay, maybe it is on Sassy Studio Design, because they came up with this Sassy image.  The card that I am sharing with you today will be entered in SSD's PCP challenge. We were to use the image and add some sort of "tie" to it (as in "tie one on)."  I took twine and colored it to match the colors of the card and tied it to my card.  I put the knot on the inside of the card, because I like how it looked better.


I love these colors together and really like how she turned out.  I am still learning how to color "red" hair, but slowly but surely I will master it (I hope).  Anyways, I really kept this card simple.  I think this shade of green makes it appear to be more dramatic.  I added papers from MME 6x6 paper pack Picadilly.  I added some glaze to her glass and stamped "celebrate" using CTMH stamp set.  The circles were cut out using Spellbinders' Circle diecut.

Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. I always liked this image! I love how you colored her hair and how you found a circle mat to match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention