Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrapper's Delight "Love" Challenge

Greetings!
Today, I am sharing with you the deets on this month's Scrapper's Delights challenge.  The theme for this challenge is LOVE.  We can't seem to get enough of it, right?  I hope you will join us. 
Here's a creation I made using the Draco Dragon image.  

Challenge (12th-25th)



LOVE

You do not have to include a product made by Scrapper's Delights.
But you only have one chance at winning with your entry.

Here is how you can get up to 2X the chance of winning with each entry:

1st chance:
Everyone that submits a project is valid as long as they base it round the general theme for the challenge which is "LOVE" .

*2nd Chance
Include a product made by me in your creation be it a paid or freebie.
My Store
*if you have qualified for a second chance in winning you will need to submit your entry twice so the random.Org will  generate the correct chances for you XXX

-Remember you need to add this challenge image to your post or sidebar and linked back to this challenge:
 


and here is a beautiful image for you to use if you wish :)  just click on the photo and it will bring you to the store where you can download it for FREE!!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Candy he is just so darn CUTE!
    Thank you for sharing this with us
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention