Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, February 17, 2012

THANKS

Greetings!

I have yet another CAS card using my sticker stash.  I can't believe how quick and easy it is to create these cards.  I am always in need of a Thank you card and so this will definitely be put to good use.


I used my CTMH acrylic stamps to add the "many" and "for your kindness."  Punched a border using a SU punch and *walah* another card created.  I love the colors in the letters "thanks."  It gave me a lot of color options to choose from.

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention