Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

You melt my heart...

I know the weather is still cold in most areas; however, I finally got a chance to play with this adorable set that was a freebie from Designed2Delight.  I think you can still grab it for free until February 14th, so if you like it...head over and grab it. :-)



I chose the color orange, because I had orange sherbert on my mind when I designed this card.  I added some glaze to make the icecream look wet.  I also added some orange "tear" drops to show it melting.  This was a fun card to put together and this image (with awesome sentiments) really came together well.

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love the clean layout and showing the ice cream melting looks so real!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention