Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Moustache Love

Greetings!

I am playing with those quirky moustaches.  I was just playing around and came up with this zany card.  Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for my creations and this definitely one of those times. 

I was thinking once it was done it reminded me of a song that my co-workers are always talking about "Muskrat Love" by Captain and Tenille.  They tell me I am too young to appreciate it.  I tell them a song about a rat type animal in love with another rat type animal is scary.   Therefore, I dedicate this song to my two co-workers. lol

Here's my card...


I used dp and cardstock from SU.  I just realized as I was typing this that I didn't use any Copics.  lol  I printed everything up on the computer and used Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangles to cut it them out.  That's it! 


Thanks for looking (and commenting)!

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention