Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, October 8, 2012

ADFD Challenge: Tweet Music

Greetings!

I am back again with another post.  Over at ADFD they are having an "Anything Goes" challenge (with freebies).  I haven't participated in one of their challenges for a while and saw this cute little bird image and decided to go for it!  As a DT alumni of ADFD, I have always enjoyed working with these images, but just don't get the opportunity to do so often. 

Here's my creation...

"Tweet Music"
I started out with a 6x6 scalloped cardbase and layered on strips of dp.  I used Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangle dies to cut out a mat and my image.  The bird has sheet music on its wings, but I added the music notes under his feet (instead of the branch).  I added a couple of notes that I cut out using a Sizzix diecut.  I added crackle glaze to the bird's wing and the music notes for dimension.  I colored the bird using Copics.  Lastly, I added blue bling from my stash.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
ADFD:  Anything Goes

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Now how cute is this....I can just hear that birdie singing...Great card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention