Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, January 25, 2013

More AWNB Ezine creations

Greetings!

Happy Friday everyone!  I am stopping by to share with you some more creations that I did for January's issue of Art With No Boundaries Ezine.  Chris is gearing up for the February issue, so be sure to stop by and check it out.

Here are two more of my creations...

Expressive Heart 4 Design
I designed the tag for this tag and then layered on designer paper.  I only colored the eyes of the heart and added bling for her hair.  I used beads where most would put ribbon and added a small strip of lace to tie it all in.
Victorian Deco Heart

This creation was the result of using up scrap paper.  I added various layers of scrap paper and then cut them to fit the heart digi.  I colored the heart using Copics and added bling in the center of flower as the focal point.  I also used an embossing folder to create the background for the image.

You can find these images and so many more in CS Designs Digital Art Design store.  Also, check out this January issue of the ezine!

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. My Goodness, Candy these are both wonderful. How creative you are. I would not know where to start. I love the tag so much. That is really awesome. And the heart card is beautiful. Great job on both of them...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention