I am back again with another card using Beccy's Place "Rose Bouquet." I truly love this set!
Here's my second card using this set.
|Bouquet of Roses|
I designed this card so that the roses could be the focal point, because aren't they gorgeous? I decided to go with my coral - mint green color scheme. I used coral cardstock from my stash and the dp was from SU (I think). I designed a gatefold card, based off the shape of the flowers using my Silhouette machine. I then used my MS lace punch to cut a decorative edge. I colored my image with Copic markers. I finished the card off with Stickles.
Head over to Beccy's Place store to purchase the set. Stop by her blog to see what the other talented DTs have created and check out the challenge, which is Anything Goes for the month of May.
Thanks for looking and commenting!
- Forever Friends - M / 2W, E3 - Monthly Challenge (May): Anything Goes; Biweekly challenge (1st week): Pastel Colors
- Love to Create - W, 3E - For a Mom or Special Lady
- Love to Scrap - 2W, 2E - (1st week) Anything Goes
- MarkerPOP Challenge - 2W, 2E, C10, must use Markers - (1st week) May Flowers
- Mema's Crafts Monday Challenge - 3E, M, winner is announced on the 15th and on the 30th - (May): Anything Goes and/or Mother's Day and/or May Flowers
- Platypus Creek Digitals - 2W, SIO (freebie available) - (2nd week) Mother's Day
- My Craft Spot - W, 1E - For Mom
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - W, 2E, F - Mother's Day
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - W, cards - Mother's Day
- Victorine Originals - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Mother's Day
- Whoopsi Daisy - W, SIO - Mother's Day or For a Special Lady
- Without Words - M, P10, 3E, CAS, hand-colored image - (May) Floral
Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!