Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TTCRD Challenge (June 18-24): Always Anything Goes

Greetings!

I hope your day is starting out wonderful and only gets better!  This week over at TTCRD we our honored to have Oozak as our sponsor this week.  I love purchasing my Copic markers from this store.  It is actually on a little over an hour from where I live here in Michigan and Rusty is always so kind and helpful. 


I used the Vintage Flower Frame from Create with TLC and wordart to create my card.  My Supervisor is off on medical leave and I needed to make her a card so this was the perfect combination to let her know that we were thinking about her.

Here's my creation...

Vintage Flower Frame



Okay, I started out with a 6x6 piece of black cardstock for my cardbase.  I then cut alternating yellow and green layers of cardstock on my Cameo using the shape of the frame flower as the template.  The layers are all assembled using pop dots and the flower using puffy glue.  I then cut the frame out and also the flower itself.  I colored the flower using my Copic markers (purchased from Oozak) and added Stickles and a glossy gel.  I finished my card off by adding a doily, sentiments and dots made using my markes.  It was a very simple card to make.

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge.  We would love to have you play along with us and it is always anything goes.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
Digi Darla Challenge:  Use a Doily
Lawnscaping:  Dimension
Path of Positivity Challenge:  Strength

Now get to creating...




Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

*********************************
Challenge Rules

We love seeing your entries each week however, like most challenge blogs we do have rules
that must be followed to keep it fair and fun for everyone. We don’t have a lot of rules, but
please read them carefully. Any entry that is not following the rules will be removed from the
challenge.

No more than 2 entries per challenge allowed - any additional entries will be removed without notice.
No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.
Since this is an Anything Goes Challenge we receive a lot of entries each week.
Our DT's will try and make it to your blog to comment however, blog comment areas that
have word verification on will not receive a comment due to the time that this takes.

6 comments:

  1. Remarkable! Lovely coloring and layers!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Candy I really love this wonderful frame. I have to find out how you did this. The flowers are colored beautifully and this is such a great card. Your super will love it. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Lovely layering! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! the layering on this is fabulous, love the dimension :) thank you for joining us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Loving the layered look and the doily in the background.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are so very talented! Love how you have given this card some dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention