Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beccy's Place Challenge

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  Now when I type that (or think about it), I think of that Gieco commercial with the camel.  I have seen several t-shirts on Pinterest with that on it.  Makes me laugh.  Yesterday was a scorcher for us Michiganders and today is supposed to be stormy.  Weather like this makes me want icecream, unfortunately, I can't have it anymore.  So, I decided to hop over to Beccy's Place and pick up icecream that I can have...a digi stamp.

Here's my creation...

Sweeter Icecream
Yummers!  I do love icecream and my favorite are lemon and caramel (not together).  I made a very simple card using this image, because the icecream should be the focus.  I used Kraft paper and layered on some polka dot dp paper.  I created some colorful banners and cut my images and sentiment out on my Cameo.  I matted them on a blue cardstock and colored my image using Copic markers.  I added some glitter using Copic Spica pens and add accents using gel pens.  I finished my card off using a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I will be enter my card in Beccy's Place Challenge for the month.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Candy, I love the colours you used for the icecream, especially that chocolate sauce! The spotty paper in the background was the perfect choice to go with the image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention